What can non-members expect at the meetings

DChemist

"I am not a member of PNNWMAS, so I don't think can just show up.

What do they do in PNNWMAS meeting anyway?"

This was sent to me in a PM from a local reefer. I thought I would post it to start another discussion on what new folks could expect at the meetings.

I told him he would be very welcome at the meeting, and wanted to encourage him to stop in.

Yes he is more then welcome to come to the meeting.

We try to use the meetings to keep everyone informed on the doings of the club, (this weekend will be BBQ stuff), lots of it.

The meetings will all have some form of information about equip. tank chem. , or something like that.

Plus we get together and see each other and catch up and sell/buy/trade frags and equip.

Tell him that and see what he has to say.

Anyone can come to the meetings. But when we have speakers, or some other sort of larger event, non-members will be required to pay admission. Card-carrying members won't have to pay, as far as I know. I believe that raffles might only be open to members as well, but again... I might be wrong! Course, the less members there are, the better my odds are of getting the sweet prize! (plotting)

Just kidding! We want everyone to join that wants to. (laugh)