Gauging Interest- 75G AGA RR & 4' Tek Light 6x54w

R-3

As some of you may know I am wanting to setup a 2' cube. Well since I will be setting that up (as soon as I find a tank) I will be tearing down my 75G All Glass Reef Ready tank. I also will be selling my 4' Tek Light 6x54W setup (1 extra bulb included) since it will be too big for my 2' obviously. I just want to see if anyone would be interested in wither one of these items. The 75 is a All glass 48"x18"x21" Reef Ready tank which has been setup for about 1 year. It is predrilled with 1" drain and 3/4" return holes. Or you could use both for drains. Its been a great tank I just have a 2' space that is begging for a cube. Also included would be a stand that I built that is solid. As for the Teklight I had issues with the first one that was sent to me but this new one has worked flawlessly. It is a 4' Black 6 bulb unit. Each T5 is HO and is 54w for a total of 324W. It comes with 4 Actinic +,2 Aquablue bulbs and a extra 6500K GE bulb if you like a little more yellow looks. Most everything else I have will go into the cube so thats about it for now. Here are some pics.

Heres the light

IM000419.jpg

Here is the tank

IM000071.jpg

Here is the stand

IM000068.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I was looking at your pvc/locline return setup.

Can you tell me which pvc parts you used to attach the locline?

And do you use the megaflow return, too, or are you using both of the pre-drilled holes as drains?

I ended up plumbing my tank a little different than that. At first I was gonna use both holes as drains, but then decided not to. I ended up using the 3/4" hole for my return and teed it off to 3 1/2" loclines. If you buy complete loclines they come with a NPT threading just like sch 40 fittings. Thats all I used. You can buy it all at HD. Later Ryan