SHOW ME WHERE THE 2' CUBES ARE!!!!!!

R-3

Okay since the 37 Oceanic's are pretty much gone Im gonna concentrate on a 2' cube. I really really want one! Anyone who knows were to get one let me know. Im looking for glass but if the right deal came along in acylic then I would do it. I guess I should have jumped on the ones Joel had. Well at least someone in the club got em (Popeil) (laugh) Later Ryan

A 2' cube is what I really wanted at first. Then some of the prices I saw scared me, LOL. Then I saw the 37's for $100. Now since they are pretty much gone Ive decided to fork over the money and go ahead and get a 2' cube!! I know I would definately be a lot happier with it. More sump options too! Later Ryan

Yeah I saw that I offered him $100, he wouldnt take it :) Anyway I think im gonna stick with the 2' cube now. I found some really sweet setups on RC. Thanks guys. I still gotta find one. Later Ryan

If you want a rounder look I've got a 55 gallon hex tank that is 24"X28.5"X24" It has three sides with a black back and rounded corners. Brand spank'in new with locklines drilled and a coast-to-coast style overflow box. PM me if interested.