Some flower pics

impur

Was playing with the camera outside this week, so i thought i would share some pics (clap)

I keep the reef going, she loves working on the yard, flowers, and garden. So here is some of her beauts.

Passion plant. Really cool looking flowers

100_1693.jpg

100_1694.jpg

100_1696.jpg

100_1697.jpg

100_1708.jpg

100_1711.jpg

100_1715.jpg

Looks like someone could use a new fence(laugh) And the flowers look great(rock2) Had one of those first ones until the cooler weather took it out. I used to be heavy into the yard work but lately have not felt like doing a thing out there(laugh)

Actually that fence is just 3 years old. They built it just before they built my house. Thats what happens when you combine crappy wood and no stain. I'm planning to stain it in a couple weeks with some stain that works on older fences.

I used to be heavy into the yard work but lately have not felt like doing a thing out there(laugh)

+1 I used to have a great vegetable garden. Now the only gardening I do is in my tank. My yard looks horrible.

dsoz

The passion flower is a great flower. I remember in LA as a kid a huge vine that covered a pedestrian bridge near my school. The flowers were 100X more interesting than going to class.

Also, have you ever noticed how appreciation of corals increases your appreciation of flowers. I always feel like I am comparing them to corals. Just this weekend I purchased a hardy outdoor orchid for someone. It was just gorgeous and the whole time I was thinking," I wonder if there is a coral that color?"

The passion flower is a great flower. I remember in LA as a kid a huge vine that covered a pedestrian bridge near my school. The flowers were 100X more interesting than going to class.

Also, have you ever noticed how appreciation of corals increases your appreciation of flowers. I always feel like I am comparing them to corals. Just this weekend I purchased a hardy outdoor orchid for someone. It was just gorgeous and the whole time I was thinking," I wonder if there is a coral that color?"

I know exactly what you are talking about. I do the same thing. (laugh)