Barleychown

Guest Ahbrit

i got mine from:

Upscales 120lbs

Steve Weast 180lbs

Krux 80lbs

Meesha me 60lbs

Illusion 20lbs

Would i go that route again? maybe. probably not though.....i think i really would just buy huge 50lb pieces and hope the curing process doesnt take too long

I bought my first stuff from Liveaquaria.com it was ok but the pieces were small. I've now purchased from Seahorse and from others selling Rock. I would not buy online again do to the fact that I cannot pick out the pieces and sizes I want. You cannot beat going in there and picking it out yourself...

I agree with that, at first I bought from Liveaquaria and then tried some of the "aquacultured" stuff from Florida but what I'm most happy with is the big stuff I hand picked. I'd talk Keith into starting a new tank and once he has it established get him convinced to retire again and buy rock from him. That's the best way to get some cool Xenia

got mine from this chap... LOL

Cheers mate! (nutty)

i got mine from:

Upscales 120lbs

Steve Weast 180lbs

Krux 80lbs

Meesha me 60lbs

Illusion 20lbs

Would i go that route again? maybe. probably not though.....i think i really would just buy huge 50lb pieces and hope the curing process doesnt take too long