WTB/Trade Super Color SPS frags

I am looking for a couple Super color SPS frags such as Oregon Tort, California Tort, Superman, Ect. I am interested in anything bright blue/purple/pink/green multicolor or one color. I just want to add some color to my tank. I can offer trades of labor, small EXPERT welding jobs, CO2 tank and regulator, and cash, but I am in college so money is somewhat limited.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

If you come up to Portland, LMK. I could give/trade small pieces of what I have. I have some monti caps, and a couple of acropora. The acropora have browned out in my tank (high phosphates for a little while, and T5 lights), but have started turning around by showing explosive growth, and are starting to color up.

dsoz

If you come up to Portland, LMK. I could give/trade small pieces of what I have. I have some monti caps, and a couple of acropora. The acropora have browned out in my tank (high phosphates for a little while, and T5 lights), but have started turning around by showing explosive growth, and are starting to color up.

dsoz

i will certainly let you know if i head up that direction. thank you so much for the offer, i just dont know when i will be in the area. but will keep in mind.

anyone else have anything? closer? or in portland? maybe i could make a couple stops when i am up there.

Send me a PM a few days before you head up. I am looking for a new CO2 tank and regulator and have some nice sps corals I could take some frags of for you. I have: Bright pink stilo, Green with blue rim cap, possibly a frag of Idaho grape montipora, possibly pokerstar montipora, really cool yellow digitata, blue tipped acropora stag, peach plating acro, green with orange shimmer millipora, and a few frags of softies or lps if you are interested. All the pieces will be 1"+ frags

Thanks,

Garrett

Send me a PM a few days before you head up. I am looking for a new CO2 tank and regulator and have some nice sps corals I could take some frags of for you. I have: Bright pink stilo, Green with blue rim cap, possibly a frag of Idaho grape montipora, possibly pokerstar montipora, really cool yellow digitata, blue tipped acropora stag, peach plating acro, green with orange shimmer millipora, and a few frags of softies or lps if you are interested. All the pieces will be 1"+ frags

Thanks,

Garrett

sounds like you have several corals i may be interested in. do you think you could round up some pictures? the CO2 i have is a 5 pound CO2 with Float/Dial Regulator, I have about $150 in the setup, so we can work out a deal and see what we can come up with. pics would be a great help before i go all the way up there.