Need 2 stands for fish tanks

Twitterbait

how hard is it to skin a metal frame with wood? I have a 135g that I just got a price quote on a stand for $400+

depending on ur price and how hard it is to skin it with some sheet plywood I may be interested. I will be moving back to the lebanon area in a couple months. I would want it 72" long, 30-36" high, and about 20" f-b.

not trying to thread hi-jack or step on anyones toes.

how hard is it to skin a metal frame with wood? I have a 135g that I just got a price quote on a stand for $400+

depending on ur price and how hard it is to skin it with some sheet plywood I may be interested. I will be moving back to the lebanon area in a couple months. I would want it 72" long, 30-36" high, and about 20" f-b.

not trying to thread hi-jack or step on anyones toes.

so are you saying you want me to build you a metal stand too? i think for $400 you are better off buying the one you were quoted. as far as skinning with wood easy. i could even get plywood and do a 3/8" countersink with a router, and round the edges so it was a very clean look. put some clear coat on it and you are good to go, but i just dont know about the price.