New to the forum Bend, Oregon.

missionsix66

Welcome to the club (rock2) very nice photos, thank you for sharing them with us. It is great having new participants and shared photos.

Please share with our club your brags about you tank and how you got started.

Thanks again

Kevin

• Like 1

Welcome to the club (rock2) very nice photos, thank you for sharing them with us. It is great having new participants and shared photos.

Please share with our club your brags about you tank and how you got started.

Thanks again

Kevin

Been in the hobby for over 15 years. Took a break for a couple of years and recently (about 1-1/2 ago) got back into it . I'm more addicted to it now than I've ever been. I've got a 55 gal. reef with a few fish, softies, couple of sps, few lps, couple inverts, and clean-up crew, sump and custom fuge, MH lighting etc. etc. etc. . I love sharing pictures so, expect to see a few more. I am an active member of http://www.3reef.com/index.php and was referred to this site by a guy named stylaster(couldn't find him anywhere here). It's great to have so many (fairly) local connections here. Thanks for the compliment/welcome.

Welcome to the forum Casey. Nice setup ya have there. If you would like to receive notifications of PNWMAS meetings and events, send me your e-mail address in a PM, and I will and you to the Evite list. Hope to see you at the Bob Fenner talk on June 22nd..

Hey, I might know stylaster from the Seattle area.

• Like 1

Hey Casey, Whats up?

Ray told me what happened bummer.

Tried talking to on 3reef, but seems to be dogged down lately.

John

What's up John? Vacation mode! Glad I found my way here. How's the store coming along? Do you go to any of the meets? I'll be going to see Bob Fenner.

Do you shop at OASIS?

Oh YEAH !!!!!! haha ALL the time !!! I have a bad addiction to that store.

Got the clam at the top yesterday...have no idea why it photographed blue because it's a gorgeous electric green...go figure lol. In fact everything in this photo is from Oasis...green BN, 'shroom, bam bams, green zoas, and both clams a blue maxima and green crocea.

008.jpg

Got the clam at the top yesterday...have no idea why it photographed blue because it's a gorgeous electric green...go figure lol. In fact everything in this photo is from Oasis...green BN, 'shroom, bam bams, green zoas, and both clams a blue maxima and green crocea.

008.jpg

I remember that clam. If you looked through the side of his frag tank it would be green. From the top all blue like it shows in your picture.

Oh this is a new clam...it just came in yesterday morning and I got it yesterday afternoon. They got two small greens in. The larger green is still there. I can't angle this one to where I can see the green but that's okay..the blue is just as pretty. I'll just have to start a clam tank where my coffee table is hehe.

Maybe I'll bump into you in Oasis sometime. I'm the middle aged woman with the British accent (whistle)

Again...Welcome :D

Funny thing you mention Oasis. I was on a business trip to Bend a couple of weekends back and decided to stop by. Good to see a Central Oregon reef shop. Didn't even know they existed til I was flipping throught he phone book exploring. I picked up a couple of nice pieces while I was there. One is an ORA green pocillipora and the other was a couple of heads of the brightest nuclear green candy canes my eyes have ever seen.

Garrett

008.jpg

Minni,

Did you take the picture through the glass or from the top? I took a few pics today from above and they came out green. Under 10k

I took it from the front glass. From the top it's realllllly green :D. I actually love the color from the side though...it's a teal..not blue, not green. I love it ..it's my favorite addition so far. I'll take a top down pic later today and post it on my tank thread ("members tanks" - miniwhinny's 29)

sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread.