WTT My Zoas for your Montipora Digi :)

Got quite a few of these red zoas.

I'm looking for some cool montipora digi. Maybe some more Ricordias? Or other zoas? Please post what you have, and a pic if possible, if you are interested in swapping or trading. I'll put up some prices for them too since I know some people prefer to just buy stuff.

Prefer local exchange. Beaverton, PDX, or surrounding area.

Thanks for looking :D

30+ polyp frag $20

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=13

10 polyp frag $10

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=14

7 polyp frag $10

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=15

Zoas

If you can wait untill I get paid later this week I'll take the first and the last rocks. Is that some green zoas on the same frag in the first pic? I have a good size rock of these green polyps I could trade you for the first rock if you are interested there is way more than 30 polyps. I know their not zoanthids but they are a pretty color and spread fast if you are interested I can bring them.

Thanks

if you ever come to corvallis let me know...i have lots of zoos' date=' monte diis, arcos etc.[/quote']

Probably wont make it down to Corvallis any time soon, I'm off of work until June 9th staying home with my newborn son (clap) So local exchanges are the best right now for me.

TankIt: I sent you a PM. :D