Metal Halide

TankIt

I am looking for a used MH complete setup 250 watt or less. With a bulb would be perfect! Retro or pendant not real picky, HQI or mogul, I need a new canopy anyway so I can figure that out after I have a MH to work with. The ceaper the better as cash is tight these days so let me know what you got and what you want..... Have some nice coral to trade for part if interested. Some nice zoo colonies with a big variety of color and a huge green brain that needs a new home as well as coral beauty, or...... let me know what you want and I can probably get ahold of it.

Thanks(naughty)

Want/Trade

Ok now I have a dual 400 watt ballast with 2 mogul sockets, barely used and poss. even bulbs that were only about 1 mth old. I am looking to trade for a dual 250watt ballast/ends mogul or HQI or a single 250 watt and some nice coral........ What do you have?????? Lets Talk Trade/Sale!!!!!!!!

Ok now I have a dual 400 watt ballast with 2 mogul sockets' date=' barely....... What do you have?????? Lets Talk Trade/Sale!!!!!!!![/quote']

What brand ballast is it?

Is it HQI?

Pulse start, probe start, or........?

What kinda price you looking for?

Please LMK

Ballast

What brand ballast is it?

Is it HQI?

Pulse start, probe start, or........?

What kinda price you looking for?

Please LMK

As for what brand it is I am not sure I have been doing some major house and tank cleaning this last weekend and have the ballast in storage right now. I can go pick it up but I do not have time today and work tomorrow, I could go by and pick it up tomorrow after work.......? I know its blue with a blue handle.... something "Wave"???? "Blue Wave" maybe???? as for the rest that I am not sure of either..... I know it has mogul sockets wired with it right now! As for price I am really just hoping to trade it for a dual 250 watt setup for my tanks. Or even for a single 250 and an anemone or some coral or ........ As for price you could make me an offer I guess????? I can get somemore info for you like I said tomorrow for anyone interested.

Thanks

Ballast Info

Ok I have the ballast now... It is a new wake ballast by sunlight supply, as for pulse or probe..... I do not know. HQI I do not know but you are welcome to setup a time to take a look at it.... Let me know if you are interest in a trade or purchase... I prefer trade but will sell for the right price!!!

Thanks