Trade my 200 Gallon Aquarium Obsessed Glass Setup for?

B.friend

I am moving to an apartment from a house and I think I would like to get a 75-150 Gallon Cubeish setup.

My tank is 200 gallons

60" Long 30" Deep and 25" Tall

I would like to just trade the Stand Canopy Sump / Plumbing with or withour Darts Depending on othe setup. Comes with 2 400 Watt 20 K halides . I will keep my skimmer and chiller and Cal reactor unless your setup has these that are comparable. This tank was bought from waves with the corner damages and a chip in the front glass, I have fixed the corner and chip is still there its been full for over a year no issues at all.

It is drilled for a closed loop that return on both ends of tank so designed to be inwall but i was just going to finish the stand to cover up half of the sides. Also Drilled for 3 returns on the top and has a exsternal Overflow.

Questions Email me at dignitygraphics@gmail.com

or call 503-922-9023

Im moving soon so dont hesitate. Actually today but the tank willl stay at the house for awile

Here is a Pic index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4568930&albumID=966026&imageID=14817401

or $950 Cash and you get the tank, Stand thats finished and the Canopy with 2 400 Watt halide bulbs and ballasts. I really need this to move or figure something out....

The tank is perfect and has held water and is 100% Sound no issues or leaking from the corner being fixed........

Questions call 503 922 9023