Beer Making and Reef Chit Chat

izzypop

I'm planning on setting up a Beer Making gathering cause it seems a few people might be interested. Anyone that is interested in learning how to make beer or just come and watch and gab let me know. Depending on interest I'll see what we can come up with. I do have a 290 gal inwall SPS reef tank you can see as well.

So far:

All Grain Arrogant Bastard Clone

Extract Dead Guy Clone

• Like 1

You're so funny-NOT!

Actually, I'll admit I chuckled a bit. Though I've only heard that joke about a billion times before...Seems my luck runs out pretty often ;)

-Sol

It wasn't a joke though! Because legally that's what you are. :)

Oh - and "not" jokes stopped being funny just after Wayne's World 2 came out in theaters ;)

Legally you'd be S.O.L.

;)

ROTF!

Sorry Sol.

Izzy,

I'm in!~

I want to get my own micro brewery going soon. I need all the help I can get.

I can help chip in for supplies. Or I could bring some cleaned bottles. Or I could make sure nobody's glass gets empty.

This is for sure an over 21 thing. Sorry S.O.L.

chewie, a micro brewery would be super sweet. This will be a good starting point.

Should I just pick a date and time and see if people are available. Weekend in May sometime?

This is for sure an over 21 thing. Sorry S.O.L.

chewie, a micro brewery would be super sweet. This will be a good starting point.

Should I just pick a date and time and see if people are available. Weekend in May sometime?

That should be good - seeing as you're putting it on whatever works best for you should be our starting point.

You Southern reefers are more than welcome to stop by and see how us Northern guys reef and drink.

Put the final finishing touches on the brew day, had to get wife's approval :) you know how it is. It's all set for May 4th brewing and reefing. I'm sending out PM's for those in the thread that have said they are interested.