Hey People!

Grosse Gurke

Just wanted to say HI!

Im pretty new to the salt hobby...but not to fish keeping. I have been keeping various freshwater Serrasalmus species for years...and have been dabbling in salt for a while now. I had a 72 gallon tank for a few years until I moved and had to sell it...then about 6 months ago I set up a little nano tank...and am planning on upgrading that tank. I purchased the tank Dennis was selling...the cadlight...and am going to work on getting it set up. First thing I need to do is find someone that can custom make a glass base for it...so I can replace the cracked one. Any suggestions on a vendor?

Oh..also...I am thinking about the Tunze nano skimmer for this tank....it is rated for 50 gallons and the tank is 39 gallons...would this work? I really want to keep everything enclosed..and this should fit nicely in the back.

Thanks all!

Piranha-Fury FTW! How's Xenon anyway?

For the glass. Ask Joel at Waves. He's experimenting with glass tank making so I'm sure he can help you.

As for the skimmer...I would step it up. But if you want everything enclosed I guess the tunze will do. The experts will chime in.

Piranha-Fury FTW! How's Xenon anyway?

(laugh) Small world

Mike is doing good.....finally stepped up and bought a house.

For the glass. Ask Joel at Waves. He's experimenting with glass tank making so I'm sure he can help you.

I will post up a thread.

As for the skimmer...I would step it up. But if you want everything enclosed I guess the tunze will do. The experts will chime in.

Thanks. Is there any way to inline a skimmer? I dont really want/need a sup for this tank...however if I could plumb a skimmer under the tank...that is something I would consider.

• 2 weeks later...