help is anyone availible to come to spfd area to help set up?

fishiefish

seems to be looking okay. how do you tell if a finger leather is dead? its not comming back up or branching much....

Do you have anything to test the water with? Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, pH etc.

if you have a bulkhead I'll buy it off ya. the bulk head and plumbing is accsesble just my apartment is a fish product obstucle course, I'm in springfield off of laura st. close to the gateway mall. cell is 6543465 home is8441371

No, I don't have a spare bulkhead. Liquid Sunshine in Eugene carries some sizes, but I'm not sure if they are open today or how long, if yes.

Do you have any pumps running in the tank for water movement, and do you have any saltwater mixed up for water changes?

If the water is cloudy, you should probably do a water change as soon as possible.

I don't have any experience with anemones. Have stayed away from them, because they can be difficult to keep alive.

Maybe post some pictures of what things look like when you get home and some water parameters.

It'd be easier to give helpful suggestions.

Let me know if you still need someone to come by later, though it's going to be harder to get away at dinner time.

okay finally last night everything got fixed and so far everything is going great......I will catch everyone up to date with my little adventure( and what a adventure) tonight after work and hopefully post pics tonight or tomorrow. thanks for your support all my fishies are very happy now and my water levels are already close to perfect even with all the stress...stay tuned for my update I will put it in a diferent thread though since this is no longer a emergency , thank the lord.