hello all! I guess I'm the new noob.

fishiefish

hello first of its a pleasure to meet all of you.:D

now for my intro....okay so I was a member on this forum about a year ago.started my first tank had water in it and ooolala 5 pieces of live rock this was in my 29 it ran well for alittle while even had a mean little damsel (will not be getting on of those again). well got lots of imput from spectra ,impur ,and nyles even bought magnets and dish thingie that nyles then cut into pieces for me...thanks again(rock2).anyways all was going well I was borrowing lights from a friend and setting up my 55 had my darling 29 which had several new additions and had been doing great, transfered into 55 over a period of a little over a month doom doom dooom then came camping trip................................................ very bad day of my life when the person who was checking on my fish called to say "um there's no water in your tank but your carpet is soaked". the tank had a small very small but effective crack. clean up was not fun(flame)

yes so that was my short stint into the world of salt water. well so I met a man who comes to my work and donates ( I work at a plasma center ,we pay people to let us poke them) to get money to spend on his reef tank. well as you can imagine I already had the salt water bug and was going through withdrawls (drooler)so hearing about the stuff this guy was buying every week was torture......hence I'm back. But truly it was fate cause now I buying a wonderful setup from another member on here...worked out perfectly the day I logged in he dropped his price...thanks gopens!:D so in exactly 5 days I will have my new "to me" tank and will be posting pics asap.I love imput, advice ,questions, and people selling cheap frags!!!!!(laugh)

I was alittle worried because for awhile I couldnt have access to the site when I logged in and couldnt get in to my old member loggin so if this posts a couple of times I'm sorry.DOH! hope everyone is haveing a great day and looking forward to meetin you all ...dont be a stranger:D

Here are pics of old office tank

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/nyleswright/office%20tank/

I sold it to dstonburg... its currently for sale by him. I needed a skimmer for a frag tank I was setting up so I traded him the setup for his DAS-EX skimmer.

I don't think hes sold it yet. I don't miss dragging water from home to the office. :D

thanks nyles I'mm looking forward to getting my hands dirty and finally using my dishdrainer /rock lift! hows your office tank doing......couldnt find any pics

Did you buy those rocklifts from me? If so post up some pics when you get them in, next time my rock comes out I will be putting some in to, Impur has them in hes tank and they are doing great.

thanks 180brandy wow thats a nice pic miles your tank sure has filled in....hey didnt you tint the back of your tank? is that the same tank.....do ya like it and would you recomend it? my tank is going to be up against green curtains....so I was thinking I need a back drop of some sort.

• 2 weeks later...

well I'm going to be redoing my rock this week my tank had the back painted so I didnt need to tint it after all, I hope to use the rock lifts this time....I was in way to much of a hurry before and forgot but I can see there will be a problem with detrius if I dont