I quit, eveything goes/tanks/live rock/corals/inverts/skimmer/lighting/etc.

Ronjunior

Updated April 5th @ 8:00pm

Buy the Calcium buffer, take all the freebies I have left!!!

(naughty) FREE STUFF

Supplements, ceramic filter media never used, ammonia detector badge by Seachem, decor, and whatever else I find that's too good to throw out.(rock2)

Just buy anything and pick an item of your choice until they're gone.

PLEASE, PLEASE remind me because I'll likely forget!

Equipment

Calcium Buffer, Kent Marine Tech Buffer Part A 64oz bottle & Tech Buffer Part B 64oz (about 120oz total), for reef supplement, new $60, Asking $25 for both

************Lowered Price**********

equipmentleft.jpg

PM sent on:

Burning Field Cyphastrea little over 1” $20.00

Torch Coral head splitting to 2 $10.00

Radioactive Dragon Eyes

Purple Lemonade Monti about 1” $15.00

Sunset milli about 1” $15.00

Fluorescent Pink mushroom, awesome looking $5.00

Everything Goes now! Plus FREE STUFF TOO! Read original post. Most of the livestock is gone except for a few corals which I can put in a 10 gallon tank.

I updated the pictures with what I have left as of Friday 28th at 4:00. I think I'm caught up with PM's (clap). I still haven't gotten a response back from the gentleman who wanted the halide ballast & reflo dart. They're still up for grabs to whomever commits first.

My browser blocked a few LPP's messages so if you didn't get a response, either use PM or email me at ronaldmcdonaldjunior@gmail.com or call me.

Stuffs going on Craigslist now. I held off for a few days to give all you great folks in the club first dibs since people have been nice and generous.

And Susanne, looks like the postmaster did his job in less than 24 hrs :eek:(icon)

If you left a message, or couldn't get through on the phone, my phone line was jammed from all the calls. Calls would come in at the same time and people would get dead air and I couldn't hear them, or their messages never went into my voicemail, it dumped them. Guess I found the limits of Comcast's phone service! The tank sold 1/2 hour after posting on Craigslist and have had 2-3 people here at the same time with the phone ringing in the background. This has gone on from 8am-11pm since my original post! I am all caught up on the 150 responses since last Wednesday, so if you haven't heard from me, I'm not ignoring you. Call again, and/or e-mail me your number and I'll call you back. My Gmail usually works fine.

I added a few new things I don't need hanging around. I figured stuff would move fast, but not this quickly! The list above is shrinking ever so rapidly. I've updated the pictures above to reflect what is left as of now. I tried whiting out the zoos I know are gone for sure.

This may be my last words of advice. If you have a steel frame aquarium stand, be sure to glue linoleum or something under it if you care about your flooring or your landloard's. Hopefully the insurance will cover new carpet. Just a few booboo stupidity spills over the last 1 1/2 years did it in with rust. Looks and feels like melted crayons and it's never coming out

oops.jpg

OK folks, I've got 3 more hours until my (wife)

plane lands from Malaysia.(scary)

If my reduced prices and freebies are unreasonable, make me a fair offer I can't refuse. Maybe some early Christmas presents for your loved ones or yourself :D

I've almost met my goal, but never thought all this stuff would go within 7 days!!! Maybe one more last word of advice. Never, Never total up the amount you've spent in this hobby or you'll crap your pants!

I'm afraid Ill be flagged as a drug dealer now. Every window in my house has been glowing blue for the past 2 years or so and now I've had about 60 vehicles come by in the past week, some coming back twice and some handing me cash outside when carrying stuff to their cars. To top that off, I've had to keep going to the bank to make suspicious cash deposits. So when should I expect the feds? Izzypop might remember that when he moved and his garage skylight was aglow. The helecoptors were hovering above our area day after day. :p