WTB: Hot pink yuma

nanoreefer

perry at auctionmethis.com he lives in vancouver. I think he may even have one for auction on ebay at the moment http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-Coral-Yuma-Ricordea-Mushroom-Lot-A_W0QQitemZ180226426119QQihZ008QQcategoryZ46308QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Even if you don't win he always has lots of amzing and rare yumas as well as many other rare corals. He does allow locals to come cherry pic before it goes up for auction, but go plannin on spendind some cash 50 minimum purchase. I get alot of my rare hard to find stuff from him he's a great guy!!

Thanks Matt for the suggestion but i bought one from someone on reefcentral. These things are so beautiful yet ridiculously expensive. I actually bid on the last pink yuma from auctionmethis.com on ebay but the price got way too high; it sold for $172. I paid a lot for mine but not that much, can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow.

People either download software that automatically inserts bids at the last possible second, or subscribe to a service that'll do it for them. Using these tools, they are able to log bids much more quickly than someone sitting at the eBay site ever could. Google "auction sniping" for lots of info.

I am amazed at how many different ways people make money from this site. buying, selling, bid watchers, bid snipers, cheetos that look like Jesus, cornflakes that look like states.http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=cornflake&category0.

Never ceases to amaze me.

ps sorry this has gotten so off topic

Ok so I'm wondering now how the yumas split. My florida develop more than one mouth then slowlt over time seperate into more than one ricordea. I've also found I can just take a cutting of the floridas and in about a month the cutting will develop its own mouth. Yumas on the other hand I have never seen split. Mine send out shoots similar to the way a strawberry plant spreads. Slowly the shoot seperate from the host yuma and starts as just a mouth then slowly develops into a full yuma. So have any of you seen a yuma split into 2 different yumas?? Or am I just being totally ignorant??? Just never seen a yuma split. I'll post some pictures the next time they send out a new shoot. Crazy to watch the whole process