Show the goods!!

impur

Well, lets see what everyone got at the meeting!! I didn't make it, but Jody was nice enough to stop on his way up and i bought the PPE zoo from him. Even threw in a RPE frag. I'll get pics at lunch, thanks Jody!!

So lets see everyones new stuff!

I will try and get a non blurry pic tonight, superman looks great, and the purple rim is looking quite killer.

I have the worlds crappiest cam... I will post but... uh... well see. Neighbor has a D-SLR cam, but that means I have to invite him in my house... ERRR.

I was up late installing new calcium reactor, by the time I was all done lights where out. :(

I will try tonight.

The purple rim lost just a tad of color in shipment to my place, other than that all is well.

Ok sheesh' date=' i didn't even go to the meeting and here are my pics.[/quote']

All right, all right! You're such a nag! (laugh)

I've had the zoa frags sitting on the bottom of the tank since last night (I was busy!) so they're not exactly overly happy yet. But here are my feeble attempts to capture them! I've been lacking on the camera skills lately!

I believe these came from Jody of Tidalzone. I believe he calls them "Oregon Ducks". All I know is they have orange mouths, so that makes them awesome in my book! They are really colorful. The pic doesn't do them justice.

DSC04844.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think these ones came from Bob. They're not really out and open yet... just teasing me about it.

DSC04843.jpg

And these I think came from Roy. Aren't they beautiful! (laugh)

DSC04845.jpg

I got a frag from Roger, too... but they're in a bad place for photographs and aren't really out yet either. Now of course, I'm overdue for a water change... so maybe I should check my levels. You'd think they'd stop being crabby. Oh, and I really do need to replace my lights. I'm so tempted to junk the PCs and retro T5s in there or maybe score a lower wattage MH and retro in with the PCs.

I do need to stop doing trades! I'm getting far too many zoas! It's getting hard to find places for all of them! Actually, what I need to do is simply frag them and put them in the frag area of the fuge. :D

And yes, Miles... I know we still have to get you your pinks. When you get your frags, you're getting your pinks! And whatever other zoa frag your tank needs! (plotting)

Stacy

yup' date=' frag them then put them in your new frag tank:)[/quote']

I really must start doing that. Then I can take pics and you guys can pick what you want!

Hopefully soon Jay will find the time to start on my 350 gallon sump project. We bought a new 20L for him to drill (as you can't really safely do it on an existing tank), so when I transport everything over, I may have to rethink my aquascaping a bit to allow more surface area for zoas. That shroom rock may have to go!

Or maybe I should have made him expand his stand for a 40L. (laugh)

Stacy

here a pic of the oregon duck zoo at least thats what i call them lol

reefsystemzoos002.jpg

heres some amazing stuff i picked up at upscales

newcorals013.jpg

newcorals008.jpg

newcorals005.jpg

newcorals004.jpg

newcorals002.jpg

Here a great copps denae i picked up at waves

newcorals007.jpg

Heres some of the amazing frags i got from ryan at advanced

newcorals012.jpg

newcorals011.jpg

newcorals010.jpg

newcorals009.jpg

there are two other plating acros but couldnt get good pics sweet frags though ill try to get good pics

same with the zoo trade great frags.Hers some i picked up earlier in the week and a pic of the sunset monti for H2

newcorals001.jpg

newcorals014.jpg

newcorals006.jpg

What were the duck colors when I left Oregon... it was like the first year that they did the Thunder Yellow and still kept the old green. Sometimes I wished the Lillis Business Marketing school would be consulted before someone goes out on a limb and uses thunder yellow.

BTW, those zoo's are pretty [language filter] close. Good call on the title. Go Ducks.

ive got a bud that we go in on rare corals this one came from a guy that hand picks stuff for us he said it was from the same stock as the tyree sunset but ill just stick with the reg old sunset monti has great color and growing well but never fast enough lol:D