WTT light for skimmer

Jay

Hello:

I have a fixture with 4 46.5 VHO 110 watt bulbs. 2 URI Super Actinic and 2 URI Actinic white.

I need a skimmer for my 150 gallon system. I also have a 25-30 head frogspawn that I will throw in for the right skimmer. This coral if purchased in a store would be over 100 bucks. Its vollyball size round and perfect showpiece. I need a needlewheel skimmer that will fit in my sump/refugium. Needs to be a good one.

I also have this skimmer to trade with. It works ok.

http://storefront.addictiveaquatics.com/products/Pacific_Coast_Skimmer_NO_PUMP_up_to_250g_Hang_on-2085-109.html

Jay

Yes the fixture has a ballast. It is a 4 bulb fixture that exactly is 48 inches long. Has 4 bulbs, 2 are actinic white and 2 are super actinic. Has 2 black rubber toggle switches. Your asm skimmer would be exactly what my tank needs. It has a needle wheel pump? I would throw in my big frogspawn with 25 heads or some cash if needed. Does the skimmer work well?

Jay

Someone messaged me for a picture of the light. Here is a picture of my old tank with the light on it so you can see how nice it grows corals. Great light for soft corals and perfect for LPS corals...Has very nice color and shows the corals color very well. He mentioned my old blue carpet anemone that I had sold to someone...well here it is in this picture. I really wish I had not sold it. Anyway this light is up for trade for a needle wheel skimmer and I will look for the other pictures you requested.

Jay

attachment.php?attachmentid=2297&stc=1&d=1205864875

attachment.php?attachmentid=2298&stc=1&d=1205864875

post-199-141867738526_thumb.jpg

post-199-14186773853_thumb.jpg