Wanted - Monti's

JeffP

I'd like to see what kind of cool montis are out there that people are willing to frag out :) I've got plenty of caps/foliosa and am interested in some unique montis out there, such as:

Apple Berry (or same species)

Sunset Monti

Forest Fire (or whatever).

etc.

Anyone have cool montis that they've accidentally fragged? I've got a small mounted frag of pokerstar (not green at the moment though) that I can swap... and I could likely get another small frag of it as well - again, not green yet.

I would love to get in on this also' date=' I used to have a bunch of different one before my tank crashed now only 2.[/quote']

what two do you have? I can easily frag at least 2 of mine. One an orange cap, the other i'll just show in a pic - the polyps are different depending on where it is in my tank.

Not really interested in a cap' date=' more looking for encrusting monti's line the Sunset. I have a Tyree Sunset monti with white polyps, and a yellow body with purple polyps.[/quote']

Do you have pics? :) And/or frags?

Also - i just posted some of my monti pics in the gallery forum

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=7019 :)

Thanks for the pokerstar, and the freebie that you threw in. I hope that lillypad will come to the right color for you.

Maybe someday I'll have something else that you will want for the spongodes.

JeffP was a great person to do business with. Very flexible with his schedule to meet me when I had an hour that was free in mine.

dsoz

• Like 1

Thanks for the pokerstar, and the freebie that you threw in. I hope that lillypad will come to the right color for you.

Maybe someday I'll have something else that you will want for the spongodes.

JeffP was a great person to do business with. Very flexible with his schedule to meet me when I had an hour that was free in mine.

dsoz

I'm kinda in love with the spongodes right now :) I can't wait to see it start to throw up some columns. Once that happens, I imagine I'll be ready to frag up a column. :)

Thanks to you as well for the trade - The purple guy is already opened up and I can see the purple quite nicely. I put him up high for the light, the lilypad I put midtank with a lot of flow. I'll track progress and let you know :)

also a big monti fan always lookin to trade right now I have: green with purple polyp denae, superman, pokerstar, rainbow, green with beige polyp and bright pruple rim denae, kiwi montipora confusa, metalic orange tyree setousa, orange with blue polup nodosa, pumpkin tuberculosa, tyree true undata, bright orange digi, purple digi, candy apple green cap, red cap, and purple cap. Let me know if any of you have anything I don't up for trade. Really have been trying to find the sunset as well(who isn't) and an unidentified species that has a green metalic flesh and red polyps going by the names :chili pepper monti and christmas monti Atlantis aquariums has a nice pic here http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/images/fragssuperkil.jpg

also a big monti fan always lookin to trade right now I have: green with purple polyp denae' date=' superman, pokerstar, rainbow, green with beige polyp and bright pruple rim denae, kiwi montipora confusa, metalic orange tyree setousa, orange with blue polup nodosa, pumpkin tuberculosa, tyree true undata, bright orange digi, purple digi, candy apple green cap, red cap, and purple cap. Let me know if any of you have anything I don't up for trade. Really have been trying to find the sunset as well(who isn't) and an unidentified species that has a green metalic flesh and red polyps going by the names :chili pepper monti and christmas monti Atlantis aquariums has a nice pic here [url']http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/images/fragssuperkil.jpg[/url]

check my pics out in the thread i posted. Do you have pictures of yours? I'd like to see what some of those look like!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump! I'm still looking for cool montis. :)

I've got one that under the right light has baby blue polyps - I've gone one mounted frag of this where the polyps are still green (because it's low in the tank - and it is a freshly mounted frag) and another larger one that that has a mix of blue and green polyps. The base on this is currently a purpley-brown.

Also have a frag of a green monti that when in high light supposedly has blue polyps too - but for me it stayed green. I believe this is from Tyree growth - I got it locally from Izzypop and I think I remember him mentioning that, if you care about it (I personally don't give two shakes about names).