WTB - Payne of Glass for Aquarium

Montgomd

What size aquarium, and what size glass. I have some glass from a 55g that I took apart. I wanted some glass to make baffles, and the tank was the right price (free) because it had a broken side. I only used part of the side that was broken already, so I have side pieces and a front (or back) piece left over.

If you need a different side, I have had pieces of glass cut at glass shops. Let your fingers do the walking (yellow pages). Just make sure that it is the right thickness. They will also sand/grind down the edges so they are not sharp (sometimes for a fee).

dsoz

Thanks for the offers, however I am looking for a 60"x25" pane. Also I have no idea how to assemble a tank or replace a pane...So I am more looking to pay someone to do it. Does anyone have a shop they can recomend? I am thinking about replaceing a pane with starfire glass or something like that. So please let me know if anyone has a reccomendation of a place that builds or repairs glass aquariums.

Thanks

I used to do it at my old store YEARS ago. But I don't have those connections anymore to get the glass, I think the glass shop I used to use is closed now too.

I would call around the stores and see if they do it, I don't know if anyone still does.

Doran