Free chaetomorpha - Cottage Grove

Barleychown

I sold my tank to a guy in Cottage Grove. AJ... if you know him. I find it hard to believe that people can keep this hobby alive in rural towns. (I know where Cottage Grove is, I lived in Eugene for a period). Just gives testiment to the expansion of our hobby.

I'm glad they're doing great! One of these days Jay and I are going to have to travel to Cottage Grove and do a tank tour. Hmmm... that's just you and Nyles, isn't it? (laugh)

Stacy

We can always get together for cold beverages and dinner at Stacies, and tour de' Nyles and Sarahs. LOL, Course Im sold at cold beverages.

We can always get together for cold beverages and dinner at Stacies' date=' and tour de' Nyles and Sarahs. LOL, Course Im sold at cold beverages.[/quote']

I think we should plan on that someday. Especially since you've both seen our tanks! Fair is fair! (laugh)

Stacy

Ya, as you know this is my first SW tank, and I was trying to clean it off with the magfloat. LOL ya right. so out comes the scraper. Im happy though. I just filled the tank with another 100 pounds of LR, Im guessing I have about 225-250 pounds in there now, and the hair algae is coming off fast, hardest part is capturing it all before it plugs my mesh filters.

And too think; what was it, about 2 weeks ago I was getting so pissed off at the algae. I tell ya, this hobby really tests your patience. I sat looking at the algae almost in tears...

I now need a new motorcycle to relieve me of the stresses that my fishtank give me. At least thats what Im selling to my wife. LOL.

The best part is my 5 year old can properly name everything in the tank and give adult education on the animals that live in there. Other than these mysterious "Saxy" shrimp in there. LOL (scratch)

Sarah has meet him a few times, he gets a kick out of the whole thing.