World of Warcraft

impur

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will get Jay on that, Ron. It would be nice to not have to get an ethernet card to see if that's the problem or not. I think he just went to Asus, but I could be wrong.

I thought about trying Guild Wars, but I think Miles is the one who said it's tough to play solo. I haven't joined any groups, just playing on my own. Though if someone looks like they need a shot of health, I give them some help. It's amusing, all of the spells being cast on you by other players. It's like Christmas every time I play.

We're a little late to the party, aren't we, Roy? But hey, better late than never, right? ;)

For me GW was simple solo. Maxed my character pretty [language filter] fast and got bored.

For me GW was simple solo. Maxed my character pretty [language filter] fast and got bored.

That's probably a good reason not to buy it for me, then. I think I'm going to end up investing in WoW anyhow. It's surprisingly fun! It's more fun as I figure stuff out since I'm a noob. Funny how casting a few spells can keep you from getting dead so quick! What I can't figure out is why some people's names are green and others (like mine) are blue.

You're right, Piero. MMOs are evil! I am SOOO sucked in! (laugh)

I play with my brothers on Detheroc. We started our guild over a year ago and we have one of the bigger guilds on there.... not the biggest but we get by.... i got a 65 undead shadow priest, 3-4 40-50s and a 19 female orc shammy that pwns noobs =P......hit me up if you wanna roll on horde on detheroc, since our guild has a fun time and we are really helpful......

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Alliance QQ and go home.

I play with my brothers on Detheroc. We started our guild over a year ago and we have one of the bigger guilds on there.... not the biggest but we get by.... i got a 65 undead shadow priest, 3-4 40-50s and a 19 female orc shammy that pwns noobs =P......hit me up if you wanna roll on horde on detheroc, since our guild has a fun time and we are really helpful......

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Alliance QQ and go home.

I'll tell Jay that... he created a undead warlock. I think it's just a measly level five at the moment. Nevertheless, I think it's pretty funny that I made Jay play and now he likes it. (laugh)

Oh, and dippin... now I finally know what you're saying. I had to go to the WoW forums to figure it out! There is so much terminology associated with the game that I need to figure out!

the reason some are green, and some are blue, is a few different reasons..

first.. all flagged PvP characters, will have a green name above them. If your on a PvE server, and not flagged, you will be a blueish color.

also, if your in a group, all group members will have a lighter blue name above their head.

anyone that wants to, roll a new character on gurubashi horde, add carbon to your friends list, and hit me up when im on, and we can get you to 70 quick.

• 4 weeks later...

someone gave me this game as a gift to try and get me hooked. I don't want it so if any of you addicts want it come get it or I may be able to bring it to a meeting. I don't know how many versions there are but it is the game with a months subscription and a couple of guest passes. No one I know wants it.