World of Warcraft

impur

It sounds like we have a lot of wow'ers out there. I have like 6 characters on the norgannon server. If anyone likes to play the game solo a lot then check out this site. http://www.wow-pro.com/ check out Jame's leveling guides horde & even alliance chapters. really cool guides to level your character in the least amount of time. I have run my orc hunter to level 54 now entirely solo.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds like we have a lot of wow'ers out there. I have like 6 characters on the norgannon server. If anyone likes to play the game solo a lot then check out this site. http://www.wow-pro.com/ check out Jame's leveling guides horde & even alliance chapters. really cool guides to level your character in the least amount of time. I have run my orc hunter to level 54 now entirely solo.

Thanks for the link! I play almost exclusively solo since i never know when i'll get to play. I have i think 7 or 8 chars on all different servers. My highest is a lvl 24 undead warlock. I love the pets!

I've pretty-much completely burned out on Raiding, and am spending most of my in-game time goofing around on an alt with my son. We've joined a small, family-friendly guild and are having a blast building our toons up. The only downside is that he prefers Alliance /spit

Boooo alliance!!!

Wh-wh-what! Boo hordies! (laugh)

A couple weeks ago I went in with some fellow guildies to the blood elf starting area and caused mischief. I mostly took off all my gear and did the naughty-nekkid-night-elf-dance. Some of the hordies danced with us, so that was just a riot!

All my toons are still on Shandris. Kalindis is a level 50 NE druid, Shamalaya is a level 21ish dranei shaman (who I am already pretty bored with) and Kylliana is a level 14ish dwarf priest. Kal is definitely my main character. I finally took her into the battlegrounds at lvl 49... did the capture the flag thing. Pretty fun!

And yes, that's why I haven't been on here very much... I've been playing WoW! rofl

Toodles!

a couple of weeks ago I tried the 10 day trial,,, I was very dissapointed, I thought for sure I was going to get hooked. I leveled a character upto about level 12 and called it quits. Im still trying to figure out what all the hoopla is about.

Its just like diablo, only more people ignoring everyone else in the game.

I loved Diablo, played that for hours on end. I had to try a couple diff toons before i really got into it. I love soloing my undead warlock. Its a blast. I stop and help ppl who might be in trouble along the way, make some friends for dungeon quests and stuff. The game kind of engulfs me for a few hours at a time. I'm up to lvl 27 with him now.

Stacy - dang girl you've been kicking some serious butt! I guess thats a given though since you took the easy route going alliance. BOOOOOO!!!!

a couple of weeks ago I tried the 10 day trial' date=',, I was very dissapointed[/quote']

If only I came to the same conclusion! I've always loved RPGs, so I think that is a big part of my fascination with the game. I blame Microsoft for not releasing more RPGs for the Xbox 360!

Yeah, I've been kicking butt and taking names, I'll admit it. I've been playing mostly with an old friend from high school which I think plays a pivotal role as to why I like playing WoW so much. Plus nekkid dancing? What's not to like! (laugh)

one thing that frustrated the hell out of me was I was always lost. Id pay careful attention to the names of places etc, but when a quest came up I had to remember where Mr Whoever was located. such a pain in the ***. I think I spent half the time just running down streets. The teleport deal is nice, but to only one location? and only once an hour!? I also couldnt figure out what the requirements where for items. i picked up some armor, gloves etc etc but I didnt know if or when Id ever be able to wear them, do I hang onto them or sell them? No one in the game while playing was any help what so ever.

I probably had lots yet to learn to make it more enjoyable, but for now, Ill stick to DiabloII and counter strike source.

Yah i hear you on getting lost. There are mods out there that will reveal the whole map, and they have updated the quest system so its tracked a little better. Its really just a matter of learning the area too.

As for items you have to learn how to use some of them, like swords or guns or whatever. As for armor, each toon can only wear certain stuff. My warlock can only wear cloth armor, everything else the name is red, indicating i cannot wear it. I just sell everything i find that doesn't work on my char.

Are ppl still cheating on Diablo? I know we used to mess around after we beat it so many times and make like 1mil HP chars and just fight eachother. LOL

probably so on diablo one, on diablo II the only cheat you reallly hear about is a map hack. diablo II is much better than 1, you dont get PKed like in 1, (although you can duel). graphics are pretty sweet during the battles etc. you should check out II if you only played 1. get the expansion too.

I think I lasted on the trial account for one day... they disable a lot of stuff to basically force you into getting a full account. You're right about the walking, that's one of the things that Jay doesn't like about it... all the walking. And sometimes riding a gryph from one location to another takes a ridiculously long time. I don't know why Blizzard doesn't speed that up more. It's long enough that I alt+tab out of WoW and cruise the internet.

There is certainly a lot of help on the internet. I know I go to Thottbot constantly to figure out where I need to go for quests so I'm not just walking around aimlessly.

But you know what? You're one of the lucky ones that didn't like the game and didn't get sucked into it! (laugh)

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the site, i see you share 2 of our addictions!!! rofl

I'm up to lvl 32 with my warlock, i just discovered the auction house and i've made roughly 5 gold in the last 3 days, playing a total of maybe 5 hours!! I'm pretty stoked, just selling common stuff like silk and shredder manuals. Can you believe i sold a shredder manual for 50s??? (laugh)

yeah there are people who have alts that will pay big money for silly thinks just to lvl their alt. good in some cases really bad in others. but yet i do indeed suffer from the addiction/11 (laugh)

make sure you guys update your add-ons if you use any since the last update came out!!!

Yah i always see ads for that stuff. Guaranteed leveling with 200g, lvl 40 mount!!! Blah blah blah i'm not paying real money for someone to play a game for me.

Do you know if the Titan panel has been updated anywhere? I can't seem to find it, i like it for the location coordinates and i like that it tracks my exp. i use Titan panel, mozzfullworldmap, and atlas.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got Jay to start playing. We're so nerdy, we have two accounts! So if any of you are still actively playing and feel like rolling another toon... do it on Shandris on the horde side. Yes, I have horde characters now. (laugh)

Jay is Draakos and I am either Kalgaar or Kalmoira. He's an orc rogue, Kalgaar is an undead warlock and Kalmoira is a troll hunter. And if I can score 7 more sigs "The Army of Darkness" can go live. I tried bribing the lowbies with silver with no luck. I can't believe the name wasn't taken as it is one of the best horror/comedy movies ever! (clap)

So help an undead chick out, eh? (naughty)

91GOLD!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Holy crap, guess i had better learn mining and just farm skins and copper. sheesh. I only have 25 gold at lvl 35.

I wish i could move chars to your server Stacy, i've put so much time into my warlock and mage i don't wanna start over lol. I'll probably give it a shot though, the early levels are always fun.