Glasscages.com

Michael7979

They have quite BAD ratings on RC, from what I've seen of their quality and lack customer service they are the K-Mart of tanks. I would never buy a tank from them but then again I don't believe in shopping from people with NO customer service...

I talked to them today (Tom). He said they are coming because there was a group in Seattle that wanted to get several tanks. He has not had contact from them, and will cancel the NW trip if he does not get several orders within the next week. I would like to order a 68X36X25 as well as a 48X24X21 Sump. I have looked at all the posts on RC and am aware of their reputation. They do not polish the edges (just grind off the sharp edge), they will not do external overflow, etc., but they are very reasonable for what you do get. Several have posted that the silicone glue needs to be touched up with a razor, but nobody has complained of tank failure or underbuilding. They offer low iron glass and you can get eurobracing, as well as Calfo linnear overflow.

Ken