Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

JManrow

It was a fun evening...Nice to spend some time with John and Constance, plus Mark and Stacy and Syd! The icing on the cake (besides my two little frags from Mark) was that I got to meet the infamous Steve Weast! Although he was pretty quite, it was nice to meet a celeb of sorts!

Anyone can put these together at anytime and any place, just let us know when and where! I am sure you could get a group of people to come.

Kris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
will try to stop by with the seafood watch cards' date=' get off work at around 6, if i can make it i should be there by 6:30.[/quote']

Well if you had surgury I would ask for my money back! I saw the pic with you and Pryzbilla.

AND YOU MAKE FOR ONE UGLY CHICK!!!!

(laugh):D(whistle)

Well if you had surgury I would ask for my money back! I saw the pic with you and Pryzbilla.

AND YOU MAKE FOR ONE UGLY CHICK!!!!

(laugh):D(whistle)

I was the one on the left, my wife was also reassigned and she was standing on a chair... we are freaky like that.

Just a little to late.

I have been hit or miss on the site latley and apparently I missed the info about the meet and greet! Well I will definatly do my best to be at the next meet since I have been slacking so much! With work, life and my tank its a wonder I can find the time to sleep now and then! I did get to stop buy and see John and Constance last week though and I should add their tank is looking pretty good. Definatly better than their old one!