Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

JManrow

If all goes as planned, Rob Allen and his wife Carolyn will be attending this Meet & Greet. They will be visiting from Pittsburgh. Rob is on the Board of PMASI (Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society Inc.) http://www.pmasi.org/, and has recently been elected to the Board of MASNA http://www.masna.org/board.php for his Webmaster work.

Also attending, and (still) celebrating her Birthday, will be our PNWMAS President Kris Waters!

This should be a great Meet & Greet!(rock2)

Just reminding y'all... Meet & Greet this Sunday, Sept. 21st 6:00 PM.

McMenamins Greenway Pub -

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28

The regular PNWMAS Meeting will be at Frank's house, which is also in Tigard, on the 28th.

Hope to see everyone at both meetings!

Guest LisaJill

Not going to be able to make this one unfortunately; the pup was great all day while some stuff was done, but it means she's being incredibly hard to handle now. Hopefully she'll calm down soon so I can make it to these things in the future. =)

What a "hoot" that kid is. Doesn't say a word for 30 minutes, then I can't keep her quite! She keep talking all the way home and said "I'm glad I went, that was fun. Can we sneak in and rescue the puffer?"

Kris

Tell Rylie I'll help her rescue the puffer ;)

It was fabulous to meet everyone the other night. Thanks so much for a fun night and making Rob and I feel welcomed. grouphug.gif

Tell Rylie I'll help her rescue the puffer ;)

It was fabulous to meet everyone the other night. Thanks so much for a fun night and making Rob and I feel welcomed. grouphug.gif

You and Rob are awesome! I can't wait till y'all get moved in here and we can go paint the town! Do forget we have a date to see ALL of the LFS in the greater area...hope Rob can keep up LOL~!

As for Rylie, she is in the planning phase now...puffer resuce 101!

Rylie reminded much of my daughter....she is quiet for a bit of time' date=' then she explodes with discussion! A great child you have there Kris.[/quote']

Thanks Mark, she is indeed!

Kris

MEET AND GREET

I have to say this was one of the best meetings we have had there. A ton of great topics were brought up!!!! I cannot wait untill the next meeting!!! They seem to get better and better each time. Thanks to Rob and Carolyn for coming it was very interesting to hear about the fish trade in another part of the us and how lucky we really are for all of our wonderful stores and clubs we have here. we are truely blest with that!!! Hope your move is going well and you get up here permanently soon so you can get your tank going!!!!!:D

• 4 weeks later...

Next Sunday, 10/26/08 @ 6PM. Same location. McMenamin's Greenway Pub.(drinking)

This month has flown by in no time! I'm hoping the other areas will get their Meet & Greets going again! This location has been working out great for the Beaverton/Tigard area. It's about time to move the group indoors. I just hate seeing that malnourished, fed-on-goldfish puffer in their fish only tank. :( I really feel we need to personally invite whoever maintains the aquariums at McMenamin's to our meetings. Leaving messages for him doesn't seem to be doing any good.

puffer.jpg