Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

JManrow

• 3 weeks later...

Meet and Greet

You definatly will have no trouble finding the crazy bunch that meets there!!!! Just look for the big bunch of people that all look like they are (nutty)!!!!

Myself included, I will be there and I might even drag the new boyfriend. Though he is not much of "FISH" person he does apparently talk to his friends about my corals because when they come they ask me about this or that which "Charles said was really cool!". We will see if I can get him to come?

We showed up just after the time Mark sent his post! I think nanofaiery and her family may have been there even before you, Mark! We all need to wear PNWMAS hats or t-shirts!:D

Had a great time there. It was good to meet Mellissa(nanofaiery), her husband Drew, and their son, Angel.

Also would like to welcome Bill V. We are looking forward to seeing the progress of your tank!

Glad to see you made it too, Beckie. Tell Jim we hope he gets feeling better soon.

See you all in Newport on the 18th!

I MISSED IT AGAIN

DOH!(threaten)

I had to deal with the ex's parents coming over to see their grand daughters for the first time in over a year. They are nice people (unlike their son:p) so I would never keep them from seeing thier only grandchildren! It was a little later than I planed and I had to get get kids fed and into bed for school the next day. I was so mad I had to miss it though!! I was really looking forward to It!!! Oh well I am lookin forward to the OCA tour and trying to swing a camp trip!! So I will see everyone there!

• 2 months later...

It's been a couple of months since our last Tigard Meet & Greet. How does next Sunday sound? Anyone for a Meet & Greet Sunday 6/28/09 at 6PM @ Tigard McMenamins?

Here's the address again -

McMenamins Greenway Pub

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28