Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

JManrow

I always thought the McMenamins Greenway Pub would be a great place for get-togethers in the Beaverton/Tigard area. Minors are welcome on premises until 10 PM.

There are two saltwater tanks - one reef, and one fish only. Good coffee and very reasonably priced menu.

McMenamins Greenway Pub -

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28

• 1 month later...

There are a few of us that will not be able to make the SOLV Cleanup this month. I'm still without a car.:( I am going to at least try to be at the McMenamins Greenway Pub here in Tigard this Sunday(3/14) around 3:00 pm. Hopefully will be seeing some of you there!

The Meet and Greets are done outside of the club guidelines, etc. I sure we could swap things with no problem.

I could bring a few bottles of live rotifers to give away, and could use a fresh starter of Nannochloropsis phyto if anybody has some.

I don't have much in the way of frags right now. What do you have?

The Meet and Greets are done outside of the club guidelines, etc. I sure we could swap things with no problem.

I could bring a few bottles of live rotifers to give away, and could use a fresh starter of Nannochloropsis phyto if anybody has some.

I don't have much in the way of frags right now. What do you have?

The one frag I've got is earmarked for Dsoz already - so I have nothing ;) And I wouldn't commit to any frag swaps anyway, incase I don't make it out there :)

Was there with Constance from 3 to 5:30. Guess we should have showed up later.

We we sitting near the fish only tank, and couldn't stand to watch the malnourished fish in there begging for food any longer. I had talked to them about getting professional tank maintenance, but they said that they had someone that fed everything goldfish and brine shrimp.DOH!

Those are some potentially nice setups that are being terribly neglected in there.

There guy is a "professional". I hope they didn't pay to much for the aiptasia corals. At least all the lights work now, even if they don't turn on at the same time.

It sucks to not see as many fish as last time quite often. I wish they would have gone with one of the others who bid on the service contract, we used to sit there a couple nights a week and enjoy the tank. One night when we were sitting there we met a guy who told me about this club, that's how I found it.

I must have just missed you.

• 4 weeks later...