GET TOGETHER IN YOUR AREA

Kevinmc

This posting is for members that are interested in meeting in your home area with other members.

Please post you name and location so that other may get in touch with other close by. (scratch)

I'm Kevin, I live near Albany/Corvallis

43 Yrs. old family guy looking for time away one evening a month or so. (plotting) :D

Don't be shy,

Sounds interesting............ but will the time a family takes up allow for it?? (plotting)(plotting)(laugh)

I believe so Michael, this is just an open idea that as a new member, I am looking to meet other members in the mid-valley area and surroundind cities and promote our hobby. I am searching for members to meet and have eachother as a close sounding board. Family can be invited after the first few '"MEET AND GREETS". I our numbers as high enough, we can go for a "MEET AND GREET" at a pizza place like PAPPA'S PIZZA with a play area for the kids.

I would like to plan this ASAP and get things going. Check the new posting for "MEET AND GREET" for the latest.

Thanks

Kevin(laugh)