Meet And Greet Besides Monthly Meeting

Kevinmc

JManrow,

I would like to participate in our regular monthly meetings too. Can't send PM to you know because I have to wait for mods admin to allow me to to send PM. So if there anything coming up please let me know. You can email me at benny503@gmail.com.

I would be glad to add you to the evite list, Benny. My PC crashed Friday night, and I lost all my documents, pictures and e-mail addy's. I just got back online yesterday after reformatting, so it may be awhile.

If you are interested in becoming a PNWMAS Member, contact Brandy (180Brandy) or you can join through Paypal using the link on the Home Page. http://www.pnwmas.org/

Hi,

And thank you for your interest in participating.

What a Meet and Greet really is:

A get together for people that share in the hobbly that we are all in.There is not a "meeting" per say, it is just a time to know who is in your area and to use the Meet and Greet to be able to connect other then always online.

I understand that local fish shop are not everywhere, but this is a time for them to get involved as well.

I will keep you posted as I understand that a shop in in Roseburg and if that is not too far, a ride share would be a great addition to get more people involved.

Thanks

Kevin

Thank you Joel,

Stepping up to the plate is what it is all about. I will be posting a Meet and Greet located @ PAPA'S PIZZA in Eugene on Coburg Rd. for later this month. Many in this hobby have children an are not willing to take time away form Family. So, I will be setting this up in a more family friendly location.

I will also posting this weekend be posting a Meet and Greet in Corvallis this month. So if your not able to attend in Eugene, then there will always be one in Corvallis.

More information will be posted this 4th of July weekend.

Thank you advance for your interest and willingness to participate.

Kevin