10 MORE DAYS

Ron Popeil

humina humina humma. and so yet another wait begins. a terrible wait.

but at least the last taste was something worthwhile to send us off.

the pace was steady. the writers took their time. they didnt force feed us information like they have the last few episodes. they played with the tension, let us work out the details for ourselves. they revealed things with careful timing. and i was satisfied.

the episode opened well, spent time with each of the characters, and ended well, with one more puzzle to try to work out. good for you john, good for you.

and now, some streaming thought: i have a strong feeling, now that we know they can move through time, something will be done about getting jin back. maybe even charlie. i like that mr eko was mentioned, and i hope they do more of that. ben was an entire spectrum of emotion tonight. deviant apathy. heartbreakingly distressed. vengeful. sayid, always comes through with a colorful array of physical devastation. where does sayid think he can take hurley? what did sawyer whisper to kate? why did locke go see everyone, and then kill himself? what is sun up to? when will jack stop being such a train wreck? that red head girl who speaks korean, what does niles know about her? THE ISLAND....MOVED.

i cant wait til season 4 comes out on dvd and i can watch all of this over again. appreciate it more as a continuum of a story, instead of the pre and post writers strike episodes. the differences between the two was very distracting for me.

I don't recall the URL. I'll wait until I here back from there. Was something like octogaonindustry.com. Was an add for a list of unpaid jobs a compnay was seeking that was located in San Diego.

I didn't catch any unseen scenes in the replay, and I watched the original and the replay so . . . maybe I just missed it or it didn't stick out to me.