10 MORE DAYS

Ron Popeil

ten excruciatingly long days left to go.

8 pm.

ABC.

L O S T

i decimated season three for the second time earlier this month, and now i watch the exclusive trailer on itunes just to satiate my unquenchable thirst for this show. this experience.

would anybody in the Portland area be interested in a get together to watch?

• 2 weeks later...

They did the two hour thing to us last season too. I just tuned in at 9pm. What did everyone think about the episode? I thought it was way melodramatic with the pauses and the commercials. We know only 6 people get off the island but to extend the seasons, they'll return back to the island to save the rest? Is Oceanic a cover for the not-Dharma people? Did anyone see the commercial during Eli Stone? I didn't want to watch the show so I figured I'd catch it on YouTube or something. Was Hurley's future flash timelined before Jack's future flash at the funeral? Is Naomi good or bad? How the heck did she get up on a tree with a knife wound on her back? Is Charlie dead? How are Claire and Jack going to figure out they're related? How are we going to figure out how/why Libby was in the insane asylum with Hurley before the island? (scratch)DOH!

glad you watched yenna!

six people get off. that was exciting to know. i dont usually like the hurley episodes, even though i like his character. charlie was a definite surprise, but i dont think hes alive. i think hurley is stuck being crazy from now on. or maybe the whole show is based on the purgatory theory: "its a little hot for heaven, dont you think?" jacks flashforward comes after hurleys. he hadnt yet begun to regret his decision. and he mentioned he was considering growing a beard. i thought it was awesome how locke was going to tell him he wouldnt be able to kill him...and jack pulls the trigger. great stuff. the stuff at jacobs house was awesome. i want to know so much more about that place, and who the second figure in the house was, if i saw that right. i dont know if we will see libby again because of her DUI, just like i fear now that jin will be written off the show. the people who play the characters of libby, ana lucia and mr eko all got DUIs and were coincidentally killed off in the show...

that writers strike better end soon. real soon. i waited far too long for this season to just have it be 8 episodes.

ps heres the really cryptic oceanic ad:

whoa! that was waaaaay creepy. Who is that guy? Was he the guy who parachuted after Naomi from the preview for next week's show? Were they showing flashes of the crash site? I wish they didn't tell us about this commercial. It would have been much more exciting if they did it like last year where they surprised us with a Dharma commercial during the show.

has anyone watched the "missing pieces" off the abc site? they claim theyre not deleted scenes' date=' and that they were filmed specifically for this...some are neat some are surprising and at least one is unnecessary.[/quote']

#13 is a HUGE key to what's going on with the island.

Is this another of those surviver type shows? I hated those even more then the stupid MTV/VH1 reality shows. Just click right past them. Then again I am a The first48/cold case files type of boring person....Hate CSI type of fiction also. I guess I like to see real life murderers/rapists squirm and cry when they figure out the rest of their lives will be spent behind bars with bubba....hehehe. Good mystery is good. Also enjoy good twisted movies. Watched matchstick men lastnight with Nicolas Cage. Diddnt see that ending comming.

Jay

I will go lookup LOST on google to see what its all about.

WOW.....

just looked at the trailer here http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Looks like a intense show. Guess I should watch from season 1....where do I get those. Probbably have to torrent them up I guess. I see what all the talk is about here. Reminds me kind of like how that show....heck whats the name... they was in a town that survived the nuclear war....Jerico tat was it. I liked the first few episodes of that but got lost after that.

Jay

WOW.....

just looked at the trailer here http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Looks like a intense show. Guess I should watch from season 1....where do I get those. Probbably have to torrent them up I guess. I see what all the talk is about here. Reminds me kind of like how that show....heck whats the name... they was in a town that survived the nuclear war....Jerico tat was it. I liked the first few episodes of that but got lost after that.

Jay

Rather than doing something illegal like torrenting them (and driving the writers guild even more crazy), you can stream all three of the seasons that are out on DVD in high definition from ABC.com. That way the right people get paid for all their hard work. :)

Rather than doing something illegal like torrenting them (and driving the writers guild even more crazy)' date=' you can stream all three of the seasons that are out on DVD in high definition from ABC.com. That way the right people get paid for all their hard work. :)[/quote']

I used my blockbuster by mail account to get them. Im sure Netflix has them too. I know you can rent some seasons at blockbuster, but I doubt you can get the first few.

I used my blockbuster by mail account to get them. Im sure Netflix has them too. I know you can rent some seasons at blockbuster' date=' but I doubt you can get the first few.[/quote']

Yup - Netflix definitely has them, and I think if you're a member you can stream from there as well. But only ABC has it in HD - and yes, pretty much everyone's computer is capable of HD (720p). (clap)

ha, good call jeff. but seriously jay, theyre free off abc.com, most libraries will probably rent them to you. but the first season is great. itll will hook you, i promise.

jeff, why do you think missing pieces #13 is so important? i really dont remember the wedding flashbacks. but i do not remember jack and his father having that decent of a relationship...did i miss something? did i forget something? refresh me jeff....

i really wish they would have expanded on walts character more. especially...with his abilities. and even more after that missing piece...and what jacob might have wanted with him....