Don' be shy everyone....

reefgeek84

Buy my own? I don't think I've ever bought my own!(laugh)

Hi Nyles...haven't made the move yet. They are hanging the drywall today. They say they will be done and have us moving in around the first. I'm doubting that, but we will see. I'm going to be ticked if it's not ready by the time I have to move out of the current house.

Ah' date=' Stacy! You are missing out! You should drag Jay down.(plotting)[/quote']

If Jay actually got off at 5 and I wasn't going to be violated at the doctor in a half an hour I'd be all over a bit of recreational beverages! Wait, maybe beer would make the bad memory go away! (laugh)

Stacy

My tank is not feeding the cucumbers well or the Blue linkia I dont think. Hes still healthy and I am going to let him go to a better home, the damsel well hes a damsel... I am going to catch him in the next couple days when I get off my butt and do it, I am sure I will catch him just a matter of taking the time. If I wasnt doing reef fish I would keep him he is definatly the most beautiful damsel I have seen. I just ordered a Purple tang and need him out so he dont beat him up.

I go down there every Thursday at 5 so your always invited. So is stacy and Jay of course. Its long Island night and you get a fish bowl for $2.75 and there is 19 verieties to choose... (drinking)

Ew, a doctor? Major yucko!

Tell you what...when I move the tank I'll have some recreational beverages on hand for those who are crazy enough to help.(whistle)

Sure you want to let people drink while they move your stuff... lol. (hitme)

hey nyles how are u plan on catchin the damsel....try fishing it out:D guaranteed u havent had a FISH ON that fast before.....some might think it cruel..but after mine was a pest for so long...it was a pleasure....if you cant get it out, i dont think the damsel will pick on the purple tank as long as its bigger.... and had a damsel for years with a purple tank.it would pick on every new fish(little man syndrome)but would never flex at the tang(it new better). it just followed the big guy(tang) around

hey nyles how are u plan on catchin the damsel....try fishing it out:D guaranteed u havent had a FISH ON that fast before.....some might think it cruel..but after mine was a pest for so long...it was a pleasure....if you cant get it out' date=' i dont think the damsel will pick on the purple tank as long as its bigger.... and had a damsel for years with a purple tank.it would pick on every new fish(little man syndrome)but would never flex at the tang(it new better). it just followed the big guy(tang) around[/quote']

hello, and yes I agree, the problem is the little guys are getting no food because of him. I tried fishing him out tonight, but the #12 hook I had was too big and it was the smallest bi-mart had... arrrrrrgggggggg! DOH!

I have tried netting him, hes too [language filter] smart the hook I cab get him to bite but the hook is too big.... any suggestions on another place to get smaller hooks? I can always nick the barb off.

try GI JOES .eagle claw is the make. it doesnt have the size on my package. if you would like i can stick one in an envelope and send it to you. id be glad to help rid of the pest. i know how you feel. just shoot me a PM if interested..also should "debarb" the hook with some needlenose to prevent injury to the fish. HTH

Reynaldo