Tapatalk app

Bicyclebill

I am not able to access it through Tapatalk either.  

@TheClark or @Chief, any ideas?  I looked at the Admin console to confirm the Tapatalk feature is enabled.  Not sure what else to check.  The whole site has been acting strangely since yesterday:

• multiple duplicate posts
  • unable to "like" a certain post
  • this morning the whole site appeared to be down briefly, only showing an error about the site config file
  • unable to delete a duplicate Classified ad
  • posts not showing accurate stats on number of replies
  • Tapatalk non-functional

Status Update:

- We tried to apply the latest plugins, but no luck

- Tapatalk now breaks the main web site (non tapatalk) as well.  When broken, no one can post or reply or sometimes even view the site.

- We had to disable tapatalk until a new plugin or forum software is release.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had good intentions to get it going, but not break the entire site!

Usually many people raise a stink when this happens, hopefully updates happen soon.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Danielie21 said:

Any news on the update?

Unfortunately the Tapatalk plugin is incompatible with the current version of the PNWMAS IPB forum software and causes the whole site to crash, so we had to disable Tapatalk for now.  Until either Tapatalk releases a new plugin, or IPB releases a new update, there's nothing we can do.

This is not limited to PNWMAS.  I have seen complaints from Tapatalk users of forums related to cars, gaming, woodworking, and many others.  It's a wide-spread problem.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, Optimusprime3605 said:

Thought I'd try Tapatalk, again, this morning...still down. Thought, maybe, I should check if there are any app updates, the app didn't even show up in my "updates." So, I uninstalled the app to find out the 'Tapatalk' app is no longer in Google Play. Hmmm... 

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/10/24/tapatalk-has-been-pulled-from-the-google-play-store/?amp

Thanks for trying to make it work y'all. I'll be honest, my presence is greatly reduced without Tapatalk. As user friendly as our platform is, nothing beats Tapatalk for me. I've been an ad free Tapatalk supporter for a few years and it's definitely been worth it. 

• Like 1

I see that TapaTalk is coming back with their Pro version and pushing it hard on people.

On 10/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, Higher Thinking said:

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/10/24/tapatalk-has-been-pulled-from-the-google-play-store/?amp

Thanks for trying to make it work y'all. I'll be honest, my presence is greatly reduced without Tapatalk. As user friendly as our platform is, nothing beats Tapatalk for me. I've been an ad free Tapatalk supporter for a few years and it's definitely been worth it. 

I agree Higher Thinker this is the first time i've been on in over a week.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

I opened my Tapatalk and could not see PNWMAS anywhere but it was there weeks ago.  Is that because of the problems mentioned in this thread?

Yes.  We had to completely disable the Tapatalk integration on this website because it was causing the whole site to crash.  We're waiting to see if either Tapatalk or IPS releases an update that corrects the problem.  Until then, there's nothing we can do.  There's also no guarantee they will ever be compatible again.

• Like 1