WWC Holly grail

zorroreef

19 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

But that would mean I would have to interact with people....  LOL

This is the most difficult thing about selling stuff. But legit holy grails are going for $1000/head right now on r2r when they pop up, so you might as well unload em while theyre still fetching 4 figure pricetags for super nice frags.😂

8 minutes ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

This is the most difficult thing about selling stuff. But legit holy grails are going for $1000/head right now on r2r when they pop up, so you might as well unload em while theyre still fetching 4 figure pricetags for super nice frags.😂

If you can find them you might be able to snag one for $300-400, HGs seem to be in a little more abundance lately.  I would say the bigger brands like ASD, WWC definitely are selling for the $1000+ price tag.  When your coral glows in the absence of any other light it should be worth that much :) lol  

1 hour ago, Manny Tavan said:

This I think is considered the holy grail. Green gold with purple tips

Am I correct?

AA7B2B61-6AF6-4499-A116-138CE0259B01.jpeg

That is a holy grail, I would say the color is par for the course.  Indo golds (dragon souls) come in such a variety.  I’ve just moved back to calling them what they are Indo gold torches :)