Hello from Wenatchee

Soggy

Hey y'all.

My name is Bryce and I'm in East Wenatchee. I've had my tank up for  a year. Kinda lonely on this side of the mountains so I though I would sign up and say hello.

a little about my tank. It's a 40breeder on a custom stand with a sump on the other side of the wall in the garage. Lighting is a viparspectra 300. Using a pair of jebao wave makers for flow. Filtration is Sock, carbon, skimmer, cheato.

I started out planning to do softies and LPS but after doing some trading I ended up mostly SPS. Always looking for more locals to trade with.IMG_20200821_194845.thumb.jpg.0a6560748f04bab1599482b51c9ff82c.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, xxkenny90xx said:

Hey Bryce, good to have one more Washingtonian on here! Nice tank! I'm a sucker for a custom stand, got any pictures of it? 

It's a pretty standard 2x4 stand finished with bead-board. Custom light bracket made out of 3/4 EMT conduit.

Oh I forgot to mention I'm an electrician. I'll try to chip in on electrical questions when I see them.

• Like 3