RAFFLE TIME!!! Buy your raffle tickets here!!

Higher Thinking

Well we just got done giving away an MP40 for free and now we're on to the next best thing. The raffle prizes!! While they aren't completely free, you have a chance at winning some awesome stuff with very little investment. Check out the video below. I'll post some detailed instructions tomorrow about how we'll participate in this event!

Alright alright! Here's how this is going down. First up, a refresher on the items.

a80f58ee384857df66a489e4adbb5fd9.jpg

6673095d8922a8a280942c125db0a88b.jpg

3dff9046c04e7a26367c2cd0a3ca87df.jpg

15c6c8ed40ea65f60d0c206f2f437731.jpg

d02a31684c44012dd639008b727876e7.jpg

8774c3a27ef74c1edd4831b2fbb9b404.jpg

Tickets are the same price they've always been, $5 for 1 or $20 for 5. All of the ticket purchases will be posted on this thread. If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly what you spent or where you put your tickets, you can PM me directly and I'll take it from there.

The primary method of payment will be through PayPal. I realize some people don't have that so reach out to me if you can't do that. I believe we can send you an invoice through PayPal where you can use your credit card without needing a PayPal account. The club PayPal is PayPal@pnwmas.org

You must post (or PM me) a screen shot of your payment in order to get the tickets.

When you post your payment, please add how many of tickets you want to go into each bag. There will be one bag for each item.

For example, I could post a screen shot of a $20 submission and then say, "3 tickets for MP40 and 2 for the Hanna Alk checker."

We will take ticket requests until the end of next week. The drawing will happen on Sunday September 13th at 8PM. You can purchase tickets up to two hours before that. At 8PM I will start a YouTube live feed to do the raffle. Not only will I do the raffle live, I will show every single ticket going into it's respective bag. I'll already have every ticket with the member's name written on it and then I'll just show them and drop them in the bag. That way each person can visually see their tickets going in the bag and feel totally confident in the process. Maybe I can recruit my wife to do the drawing.

I think this is going to be super fun and who knows? You might end up getting an MP40 for five bucks. While not required, please try and do all your purchasing at one time. That way I won't have to go over as many posts and requests. That'd certainly be appreciated [emoji16]

Last note (thanks for reading this much): Paid supporting members get one free ticket. If you're not buying tickets (you should), you can still post where you want your one free member ticket to go.

Let me know if you have any questions. Start buying!

• Like 4

Do I spy a Cuban hogfish? Is that one of the prizes & will it fit in my 40g tank? [emoji38] Love those fish! 
You do indeed. It's kind of a frustrating fish. It eats everything. No crabs or shrimp in the tank because they'll be snacks in seconds and snails will eventually fall victim as well if the thing can flip them over.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spying on the neighbors with the refractometer, love it! default_biggrin.png
You have room for a nice big hydnophora in there!
Looks awesome and thanks for doing this!

For real! I'm always thinking about that when I look out my window through that thing.

If I can section off a square foot or so I may be interested in a piece of that thing. They're brutal!

2 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

For real! I'm always thinking about that when I look out my window through that thing.

If I can section off a square foot or so I may be interested in a piece of that thing. They're brutal!

For real!

Saltwater Aquarist - What I really do | Reef aquarium, Saltwater tank,  Aquarium

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Interesting. I must have altered something in the HTML when posting the ticket counts. I'll see what I can do.