Green Polyp Toadstool Frags

Jay

Hello everyone:

I have a big green polyp toadstool coral that is begging to be fragged. I could get probably 5 frags from it and still have a good size coral for my tank. I want to know if anyone here is intrested in any of it? I want to trade for nice colored sps frags. I paid 70 for this coral and its listed on Steve Tyree site as his LE coral. It was the size of my thumb nail when I bought it from someone on Thereeftank.com classifieds website. My fraggs will be much bigger and healed up. I just wont bother fragging it if nobody seems intrested in it.

Here is a picture from Steves website. Mine looks as good as his and I could get a picture of mine if someone is intrested.

Jay

No picture. :(

If it is the fluorescent green, I may be interested. Depends on how much you are asking.

dsoz

Oh sorry I had thought I had posted it.......I will take a picture when I frag them. That way it will be what you see is what you get frags. Plus I will post a picture of the mother colony within the next day or 2. It is the flourescent green one but you can see yourself when I get a new picture

I'd be happy to buy a frag from you. If you'll only trade for SPS let me know what SPS frag I should pick up to trade for with you.

I've wanted that leather for some time but the last time I saw a frag in Portland it was $125 and not attached to a rock, was about the size of a pea as well. :(

:D

• 3 weeks later...

well here it is. I paid 35 or 40 for mine when I got it and then 35 for shipping so I am in 70 bucks. It was ultra tiny and I almost thought it had died but strong current helped it along. I was going to ask 30 for each frag or may work out a trade for the right sps frags. I have made 5 frags from my colony which pretty much took half the top. I want to keep one frag for myself so I will have another to frag in 2 years :). I dont want to cut my mother colony up again.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...