Free Metal Stand 72”x36”x32”

JK47

It’s not tubular like most prefer but held an acrylic tank running for the last five years. I recently moved the tank under a larger setup and need the space back. The stand is free to whoever wants it.  Would make a great lightweight workbench as well. 

just the stand and plywood floor with a poly layer on top of it. No tank or equipment included  

must pick up in Battle Ground (10 mins north of Vancouver)

12584E3F-93CC-4036-8E1B-023FB26CB729.jpeg

E7E3909E-1155-42EB-A65F-492CB01BA35E.jpeg

9356AC74-23E0-4894-AB67-4F4CC5D2601D.jpeg

8 minutes ago, spectra said:

I know this place......................:laugh:

How are the Rays doing ? Built you a stand.................

Hey Scott! Hope all is well man!!! They are doing really well. I have a few new 900g poly setups that  I installed windows in for some of the larger pairs and left the acrylic setups for the smaller species. 

Since you were last over I’m working with the smallest known freshwater species to try and make available to the US market. Will hopefully have pups in the next 6-12 months. 

DC8E015C-7296-4444-880C-F710C1E31947.jpeg

• Like 2

Living the dream like everyone else...................

Good to hear your still at it and man those rays are impressive..................

I know last time I was at Upscales I think he had the twin to the tank I did the stand for and guess what had rays in it................that was a year ago or more................

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spectra said:

Living the dream like everyone else...................

Good to hear your still at it and man those rays are impressive..................

I know last time I was at Upscales I think he had the twin to the tank I did the stand for and guess what had rays in it................that was a year ago or more................

Yessir! That’s the matching 600 to mine. That pair of rays (Potamotrygon leopoldi) is pair I used to have back around 2014 and they recently bred too!  Small world

• Like 1