Help with anemone ID

That's what I thought at first, but it's definitely a nem, I can't get a good angle to show the oral disc. I'm thinking it's a flower anemone, but without the bright middle. 

Not a flower nem. What makes you certain it’s not a plate? If you are certain, perhaps search “long tentacle anemone” (yes that is actually the name of an anemone). Could be what you’re looking for friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a rock flower. What makes you certain it’s not a plate? If you are for sure that it isn’t a plate, perhaps search up “long tentacle anemone” (yes that’s a name of an anemone). Could be what you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/31/2020 at 7:24 PM, xxkenny90xx said:

I can't tell you what it is but it isn't any species of flower nem that I'm familiar with. The tentacles look right but it shouldn't have tentacles in the center

The tentacles are along the outside rim, it's just folded over. 

• Like 1

I've got some sand anemones, they are very similar to rock nems accept they spit out one baby at a time (every few months) and they're way stickier all over. If left unchecked for too long they can take over a tank (I have to go in and get rid of about 9 a year). 

Screenshot_20200630-201639.png