Tank lifting

Bicyclebill

Any recommendations for glass suction cup lifters out there? Is this the smart way to lift a big tank? I like having finger tips, and my new stand has a lip up all around for tank to sit down in.
I've rented them locally before. It's like 10 bucks for the day. Unfortunately, I don't recall where. You can call around to tool rental places. Hope big is the tank? Glass? You can always go with the old bare palm on glass technique and let it slide down into place.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

These are what you want. We use them at work to carry heavy windows around. I've moved a few tanks with them as well. Ive seen them at construction supply stores and on eBay. Don't cheap out on suction cups, its not fun when they let go (ask me how i know....)

20200714_124615_HDR.jpg

20200714_124601_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Nice Bill - I like the dimensions!  Did you have that one custom made?  BTW - whenever I think about moving something I think of Jorge - he is a one man crew all by himself [emoji1] @Jorge

This is one of their standard tanks, and it shipped within a day of ordering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1