WTS Vortech MP40wQD $200

Putting up a used MP40wQD in great shape.  This unit is a couple of years old but only used for maybe half that time. Never soaked in vinegar so no need to worry about the magnet.  Works great - just decided to go a different direction.  I think all the original accessories are there in the box except the mesh cage cover - that gave out a while ago.  $200

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0942.jpg

• Like 1

• albertareef changed the title to WTS Vortech MP40wQD $200
36 minutes ago, Bicyclebill said:

Omg Sean I’m tempted to buy this just to try one with the QD upgrade! Great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know and it’s yours. It is quiet and runs smooth, just decided to try some gyres. 

9 hours ago, albertareef said:

You got it Jamie. Around all weekend if you want to stop by. 

Awesome! We were just shopping for this so it’s perfect timing... finally giving up on the Jebao, we even found During the move that  one in the fuge had opened and rusted 😵 suddenly my sps are doing great 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, reefrun said:

Awesome! We were just shopping for this so it’s perfect timing... finally giving up on the Jebao, we even found During the move that  one in the fuge had opened and rusted 😵 suddenly my sps are doing great 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sent you a PM with address.

• Like 1