💥Official CNC Superman grow out!💥

On 5/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, Gil&Fin said:

Well my color is good and it is hairy as heck but no encrusting. Or growth, really. I'm not worried, though I'd feel better if there was growth down to the plug.

I do feel a little sorry for all the wittle bitty frags in Brad's tank. They're so cute, though!

a464e6a2a01f07f346eabc7743593969.jpg62ae37b57fba06c50ec4c1c1e93e9793.jpg

Pardon me mam but are you referring to the micro nano colonies

its a perception thing, the moon looks small from my back yard as an example  :rimshot:

Pardon me mam but are you referring to the micro nano colonies

its a perception thing, the moon looks small from my back yard as an example  :rimshot:
Oh my gosh, if this wasn't such a family friendly forum, I would have a great come-back to the size/perception theory you are advancing. Don't be lobbing me softballs!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Bicyclebill said:

I love that I appear to be the only one here that still has the official blue plastic ruler that Kim handed out during one of these competitions several years back

If the ruler is that old, we should probably calibrate it to make sure it hasn't shrunk over time, giving you inflated measurements...🤣

• Haha 3

On 6/3/2020 at 6:50 AM, Gil&Fin said:

Oh my gosh, if this wasn't such a family friendly forum, I would have a great come-back to the size/perception theory you are advancing. Don't be lobbing me softballs!

Such restraint... not like you Holly 😄

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gil&Fin said:

It's about that time again! I know I'm a little early, but I'm just so excited about the amazing growth I am seeing!3b8256549219526d5aea97a8b0b75ff4.jpg

You actually have a great amount of new growth, even if you use the magic eraser. I understand that your acros usually die so actual growth may be tough to discern given your level , but its there, trust. 

Nice!

• Haha 1

Okay, okay.  I may have taken a few liberties with photoshop.  I was trying to mimic Brad's sale threads, but I should know better than to try to imitate a master photoshopper like Brad.

Here is my real entry for this month.20200629_174945~3.jpg

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Okay, okay.  I may have taken a few liberties with photoshop.  I was trying to mimic Brad's sale threads, but I should know better than to try to imitate a master photoshopper like Brad.

Here is my real entry for this month.20200629_174945~3.jpg

It’s Lightroom thank you- you must be referring to the green carpet nem I’m passing off as Red :nono: 

I try emulate CornBred :icon_bow: now that guy 

True Jedi Master at the art of deception 

That frag is doing very well (this is my serious side) it looks very happy and healthy.....You’ll want to remember these days to reflect back on, you will know them as “the good ol days”

image.png.0cb3a0bccc7c0abc0d7005518501bfc0.png

• Haha 1