UPCOMING SALE--Enjoy a Saturday Night 6-pack with Holly

Gil&Fin

I thought it would be fun to bring my $10 sales to the forum, by making up 6-packs!  Each 6-pack is $60 (duh).  This Saturday night (April 25) at about 6 pm, I’ll post the packs in a separate thread entitled “SALE THREAD--Saturday Night 6-packs.”  Here’s how it will work:

1.    I’ll post pics of the packs, with numbers.

2.    You post “sold” and the number.  

3.    You will have 24-hours to make payment (Paypal or Venmo), or the pack goes to the next person.  You have 7-days for pick-up, or the pack goes to the next person.

4.    Local pick-up only.  I’m in southwest Portland near Washington Square.  I’ll put the packs outside so we can keep our cooties to ourselves.

This will be fun!  See you Saturday!

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Sold on pack number 2!!! 

Fantastic!  Pack number 2 has a great assortment of xenia, toxic palys, Kenya trees, GSP, and some green hair algae thrown in for good measure.  Congrats!  Venmo or Paypal would be fine.

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Fantastic!  Pack number 2 has a great assortment of xenia, toxic palys, Kenya trees, GSP, and some green hair algae thrown in for good measure.  Congrats!  Venmo or Paypal would be fine.

I’m hoping for a “Mystery Egg Assortment” pack. 🤞😬🤣

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

The title sounds like a Craig’s list listing for a certain type of “companion”

Maybe that’s been mentioned, I’m just doing a drive by 😎

Lordy, Brad.  Get your mind out of the gutter.  Just keep on drivin'.  🤣

1 hour ago, reefnjunkie said:

The title sounds like a Craig’s list listing for a certain type of “companion”

Maybe that’s been mentioned, I’m just doing a drive by 😎

Don’t speak of Holly that way  :nono: She only does cuddle parties.:wub: This is a photo of the last meeting at her place and that’s her on the right in the Darth Vader outfit.

Disclaimer: this was not a picture of the last meeting but Holly “may  like to repurpose hefty trash bags to dress up as a Sith Lord . 

( truth I really couldn’t guess or want to guess what is happening here ...:huh: but hey I don’t judge .)

32400EEC-8CF4-45EF-BD5B-AAAAB18AD3E0.thumb.jpeg.ae63915be355db237c0eb5b8c9e0853f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Don’t speak of Holly that way  :nono: She only does cuddle parties.:wub: This is a photo of the last meeting at her place and that’s her on the right in the Darth Vader outfit.

Disclaimer: this was not a picture of the last meeting but Holly “may  like to repurpose hefty trash bags to dress up as a Sith Lord . 

( truth I really couldn’t guess or want to guess what is happening here ...:huh: but hey I don’t judge .)

OK... so tell us what you googled to find that pic.

Reassuring somehow to see that Holly's sale threads can turn into a free for all even during a pandemic!

• Haha 3