WTB softies

bigfish

Looking for corals for my kids tank. Mostly softies but LPS would be okay. They have a few green mushrooms and some Xenia but that’s it. Thanks everyone. 
I may be able to help you, I have Green Star Polyps, Green Mushrooms, Green Toadstool frags, some Xenia the larger polyp type that doesn't pulse, frags of Xenia that does pulse, a couple small Kenya tree frags, frag of common green palys, Orange Zoas, Green Zoas. Located Forest Grove area, I'd be mainly interested in trades if you have any but would still sell cheap if no trades. Let me know if you're interested in anything, I don't have much that's considered higher end, mostly common easy stuff right now. Heck I'll even toss in a handful of Dwarf Cerith snails if you want, I bought a Reefcleaners package a while back and now I have dozens of the Dwarf Cerith snails in my 50, I didn't know they could breed in tanks but apparently they can

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here's some of the Orange Zoas and you can kind of see some of the Green Zoas, sorry I can take better pics when my lights come on, this picture was taken a couple minutes after lights on yesterday so not all polyps are open, I actually took the picture to upload on Facebook to try to figure out what type of Zoas they are a7a7cfb5d24e4a5d805a0f41b5365c83.jpg

I have a frag with a few of these (this isn't the actual frag, just a pic of what they look like) with a couple small branches of Kenya tree coral attached to the small rock as well. These aren't the actual corals like I said, just I picture I pulled of the internet that looks like them, I could try to get better pics if you want c8ab06549285e7efb9161dcef8d82151.jpg

I have two Green Toadstool frags right now, one on a small rock, the frag itself is about the size of a nickel, the other Green Toadstool frag is on a frag disc, the actual frag is a sort of comma shape, maybe 2 1/2 long? I could also just pull a peice of Green Star Polyps off a rock super easy, and I have at least a couple individual green Mushrooms attached to rubble or small rocks but could easily take off a couple or few more if you want more than one or two. As far as the zoas I could chisel off a few for you of either or both. Let me know!