Jar of Pond Water - Fascination for the Bored

xmas_one

Pretty cool.  During lockdown, I've spent some time just staring at and exploring the small pond in my back yard.  I haven't taken any samples yet, but it might be fun to see what I can find under my microscope.  Mostly I just enjoy listening to the multiple frogs in my pond. 🐸🐸🙂

8 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Pretty cool.  During lockdown, I've spent some time just staring at and exploring the small pond in my back yard.  I haven't taken any samples yet, but it might be fun to see what I can find under my microscope.  Mostly I just enjoy listening to the multiple frogs in my pond. 🐸🐸🙂

I find the sound of frogs oddly relaxing - up to a point at least.  Kind of cool that you have some in your yard.  Guessing you will probably find all kinds of interesting stuff if you put that under that water under the scope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I find the sound of frogs oddly relaxing - up to a point at least. 

That’s the key there...to a point lol

Our pond/water fall out back started out pretty tame but sounds like a full on Frog rave now 🗣🐸

Interesting little experiment. I don’t think my pond has enough “nature stuff” in it to do more than get a bottle of green algae water haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2