WTB softies, zoas, starter type corals

littlenano

I would love to add some more corals to my tank but have not had any luck with our local fish stores.  I live below Eugene and I don't really know where to buy around here. Does anyone have any that they would be willing to ship or do you have any suggestions on what fish stores will ship? Any advise would be helpful. Thank you 

I would love to add some more corals to my tank but have not had any luck with our local fish stores.  I live below Eugene and I don't really know where to buy around here. Does anyone have any that they would be willing to ship or do you have any suggestions on what fish stores will ship? Any advise would be helpful. Thank you 

I'd be happy to ship you a few again but it would probably have to be after the restrictions are lifted, I have some nice zoas I was going to frag, mushrooms, Toadstool frags, Kenya tree frags, probably some others. I have Xenia but I heard it doesn't ship well. I don't remember what I sent you last time, I'd be happy to do the same as before, just pay shipping and a couple$ more or whatever [emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, TaylorW said:

I'd be happy to ship you a few again but it would probably have to be after the restrictions are lifted, I have some nice zoas I was going to frag, mushrooms, Toadstool frags, Kenya tree frags, probably some others. I have Xenia but I heard it doesn't ship well. I don't remember what I sent you last time, I'd be happy to do the same as before, just pay shipping and a couple$ more or whatever emoji16.png

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. That would be amazing. Just let me know when to send you the money.