Koralia powerhead low flow???

xxkenny90xx

May be a good thing or your nem would be in peices lol! They always seem to go for the pumps right?? I clean all my pumps in citric acid and RO water after seeing it on YouTube a while ago and I've noticed a lot more people using it as well. I cleaned my return pump over the weekend, took it completely apart scrubbed with toothbrush and ran in citric acid water for a few hours and it's like a brand new pump again, I actually ended up having to adjust the rest of the flow in the tank because the flow increased so much just by cleaning the return [emoji16] just try cleaning it! Hopefully your silly lawnmower blenny and nem will stay away from it lol. I love that grumpy face

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys but I have to admit I was messing with you all. The low flow was because it had an anemone clogging it! Probably a good call on making the R2R thread trashing koralia, I'm sure lots of mp40 users would jump on board with me (I love my koralia pumps)! 

Thanks for the input guys but I have to admit I was messing with you all. The low flow was because it had an anemone clogging it! Probably a good call on making the R2R thread trashing koralia, I'm sure lots of mp40 users would jump on board with me (I love my koralia pumps)! 

[emoji23] you know I had a feeling about that, I actually read it over a couple times because my first instinct was that it was a joke after seeing the picture but my pumps had slowed down a lot and coincidentally I had JUST cleaned all mine because they really did slow a lot because I hadn't cleaned them in a while

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk