Skimmer stand

coyote

Looking to buy a skimmer stand if anyone has one their not using. Couldn't get my skimmer to work right. So i used an old jbj media basket to raise it up temporarily, skimmer works great now. Looking for a stand that's 10" x12" footprint 2" in height. Figured before I order one online I would reach out on the forum. TIA.

Hey Micah I have a red sea skimmer 600 that I need to raise up in my sump 2 inches. I want it to be  bigger then the footprint of the skimmer, so I figure 11"x12". If you could figure something out let me know. Thank you for your help if you could design/print one.

In hindsight, I should have made the holes bigger and it could double as a frag rack. default_smile.png

Want me to drop this off at CNC?a92ab129f9d7d2d592a72dbc2c21a0af.jpg69c6b9bfbdd95116e1d5e16923e99aad.jpgfa3ce0bbc6f08af1fa212434e91df413.jpg
[emoji50] great job! My husband has been talking about getting a 3D printer but I told him we don't need one but now I think we do, I can think of a few things I could use [emoji848] lol. I looked on those sites you posted for a nem/snail guard for my pump but I couldn't find it, it's not a super common pump like a gyre, nyos or MP40 so I'll probably have to figure something else out. I'll likely settle for those plastic knitting things you get from craft stores cut to size with zip ties for a nem guard [emoji20] you should print these types of things and sell them [emoji2]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk